Executive family home perfectly located in a quiet cul-de-sac just a short drive to town & schools. Nestled amongst 1 acre of established & landscaped grounds with north- facing entertaining areas this is the perfect opportunity to secure a luxury home in popular Burradoo.
- Four spacious bedrooms all with built- ins plus study/ fifth bedroom.
- Large ensuite to main bedroom
- Main bathroom including spa
- Traditional bay windows offer sun filled living & entertaining.
- Open plan kitchen with stone bench tops, Miele appliances & ample storage
- Formal living & dining
- Covered outdoor entertaining
- Beautifully established gardens & privacy hedging to the rear yard
- Barn style two car garage to yard with upstairs studio. Having power & water connected, it could also be used as additional accommodation if required STCA
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Extra large double lock- up garage with internal access
- Lovely gated entry
- Outgoings: Council $2,612.65 Water & Sewerage $1,013.04
For more information or to view this magnificent property please contact Matthew Anstee 0400 555 088 or Lynette Anstee 0415 508 457.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$838 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|11-29 Railway Road Burradoo NSW 2576||Combined||Non-Government||1.23 km|
Chevalier College Bowral
|481A Moss Vale Road Bowral NSW 2576||Secondary||Non-Government||2.76 km|
Bowral High School
|7 Park Road Bowral NSW 2576||Special||Government||3.25 km|
Bowral Public School
|47 Bendooley Street Bowral NSW 2576||Primary||Government||3.66 km|
Southern Highlands Christian School
|22 Boardman Road South Bowral NSW 2576||Combined||Non-Government||3.96 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.