Property ID: 19398963
Executive family home perfectly located in a quiet cul-de-sac just a short drive to town & schools. Nestled amongst 1 acre of established & landscaped grounds with north- facing entertaining areas this is the perfect opportunity to secure a luxury home in popular Burradoo.
- Four spacious bedrooms all with built- ins plus study/ fifth bedroom.
- Large ensuite to main bedroom
- Main bathroom including spa
- Traditional bay windows offer sun filled living & entertaining.
- Open plan kitchen with stone bench tops, Miele appliances & ample storage
- Formal living & dining
- Covered outdoor entertaining
- Beautifully established gardens & privacy hedging to the rear yard
- Barn style two car garage to yard with upstairs studio. Having power & water connected, it could also be used as additional accommodation if required STCA
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Extra large double lock- up garage with internal access
- Lovely gated entry
- Outgoings: Council $2,612.65 Water & Sewerage $1,013.04
For more information or to view this magnificent property please contact Matthew Anstee 0400 555 088 or Lynette Anstee 0415 508 457.
Phone 02 4861 4444
Fax 02 4862 1346
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||92|
|Median Rental Price||$913 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||47 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||4|