Set on a huge 1,043sqm is this well-presented 3-bedroom weatherboard home. This home offers the perfect opportunity to entertain with a separate formal dining room, large living room & an undercover alfresco area at the rear. The addition of a large, self-contained studio with built-in robes also provides potential for an additional extra bedroom, perfect for guests or a teenage retreat. All situated within minutes of Moss Vale town centre where you will find an ample supply of cafes, restaurants, & shops.
This home also offers:
- Built-in robes in the master & second bedroom
- Beautifully renovated bathroom as well as a spare toilet with external access
- Spacious laundry with double the linen storage
- Informal dining area off the kitchen, equipped with a breakfast bar
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Additional water tank
- Carport as well as a double car shed at the rear of the property with an extra section for storage
- Possibility for granny flat (STCA)
For more information or to arrange a private inspection please contact Damien Ogilvy on 0423 548 147 or Brooke Smith on 0488 555 098.