Nestled on a tranquil & leafy 1277sqm block & soaking in the northern sun, this easy-care property offers comfortable & convenient living just minutes from the heart of Mittagong.
This Brick home presents the perfect canvas for the growing family, first home buyer or astute investors. Its peaceful setting offers a sought-after lifestyle that answers to today’s busy demands.
• New spacious kitchen with stainless appliances, gas cooking & pantry
• New floating floors & carpet throughout
• Open plan lounge or dining, easy living
• Expansive tiled outdoor entertaining area
• Four generous bedrooms all with built-ins
• Master bedroom with ensuite for functionality
• Formal lounge or sitting room for relaxation
• Slow combustion wood fire heating for those cosy nights in
• Extensive storage throughout for clutter-free living
• Laundry with double linen cupboard & outside access
• Powered double lock up garage for boat, workshop, or man cave
• Easy-care lawn & garden
• Just minutes from Old Hume Hwy, for an easy commute to Canberra or Sydney
Conveniently positioned within walking distance to Colo Vale Primary School, village store & local parks & only a short distance to Hill Top & Mittagong town centre. This tempting home is a real find, offering savvy buyers an ideal lifestyle of comfort, convenience, & a connection with the great outdoors. Do not miss this one for value.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||27|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|