From the moment you enter you immediately begin to enjoy the way that high end design & space have been brought together in this amazing property. Located in one of the most sought-after locations in Moss Vale this home is an absolute must see!
The large entry & hallway creates a pathway from the front of the home to the large open plan kitchen, dining & lounge. This home has plenty of room to relax & sit back with both a media room & spacious home theatre. The exceptional alfresco area makes this home perfect for any entertainer. Sitting on a spacious 2,314sqm of easy-care gardens, with rural glimpses, it doesn’t get much better than this.
Further property features include:
- A sprawling master suite with walk-in wardrobe, large ensuite with his & her vanities, floor to ceiling tiles & bath
- A stunning guest retreat with built-in wardrobe & its own ensuite
- All secondary bedrooms are a generous size with built-in wardrobes
- Modern family bathroom with double vanity & floor to ceiling tiles
- Large open plan kitchen with walk-in pantry, waterfall benchtops, island breakfast bar & ample storage
- Featuring a study nook just off the media room perfect for anyone who works from home, or who are currently homeschooling.
- Easy & ideal side access to the very impressive shed out the back, with 3 phase power, and perfect for bike, caravan or boat enthusiasts
- Great Solar set up with the current owners paying approx. $100 per quarter for power & gas
Conveniently located only minutes from Moss Vale town centre, where you will find a great range of shops, award-winning cafes & restaurants, fantastic local schools, lush green parks, the indoor Aquatic Centre & a selection of transportation services. With an easy drive to the expressway & only 2 hours from both Sydney & Canberra. Don’t miss this opportunity to secure your dream home in the stunning Southern Highlands. For more information or to arrange a private inspection please contact Damien Ogilvy on 0423 548 147 [email protected] or Brooke Smith on 0488 555 098 [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||150|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||26 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|