Here it is – All that you have been seeking for & now finally found: Welcome to Bendeela Hill, the quintessential & quality country farm in the perfect valley setting! The extensive valley & escarpment views looking from & over this rural paradise are nothing short of stunning, yet it has all the convenience of being within a short distance to the village.
- Bendeela Hill is situated on 103 acres of lovely grazing land & over 80% cleared
- Stunning valley & escarpment views extending to the east & surrounds
- Situated down a very private country lane with quality gated entrance
- Brilliant 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom master-built residence with Rockwool insulation
- Three extensive living areas with jarrah floors throughout
- Soaring 9 & 10ft high ceilings on the ground floor with vaulted ceilings on the upper level
- A total of four reverse cycle air-con systems as well as gas heating & open fireplace – 5kw of Solar to the grid
- Chef’s kitchen with Belling 5 burner stainless oven, d/w & walk in pantry
- Perfect for the large family, for friends & guests to stay over & approved for B&B if required
- 3 bay classic American barn & lean to area with protection for 7+ vehicles, stock feed &/or equipment, as well a handy mezzanine storage area
- Good quality 5 strand fencing into 10 paddocks & a laneway system to the yards & ramp – Currently running 20 breeders & 30 ewes
- The list goes on with chook run, veggie patches & an array of fruit trees
- Ample water – Town water (an absolute rarity for a rural holding) plus tank water of 70kl & 8 dams
- Lovely private position, yet just 8 minutes from town with good tar sealed road most of the way
Kangaroo Valley is described by many as The most beautiful valley in Australia & is neatly tucked between Bowral & Berry & just two hours from Sydney & Canberra. In the main village you will find a wide variety of activities, shops, galleries, cafes & restaurants. Add to this a friendly community that make you welcome in their home town – The Valley scene is nothing short of exhilarating.
To ensure that you Don’t Die Wondering what the perfect country life will be like – Please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or [email protected] for more information or a private inspection of this wonderful rural holding.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||22|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|