Welcome to “Tatiara”, a stunning property of over 1 acre of glorious land, full of charm & potential & ideally located in a lovely quiet family-friendly street.
This amazing small acreage provides many wonderful & practical options in so many ways. Continue with the successful short term holiday rental operation, have as your permanent dream family home in the country or just keep it yourself as a sensational private weekend retreat.
Located close to the village of Kangaroo Valley with wonderful escarpments views, Tatiara is perfectly positioned, yet with the feeling of being away from it all.
- Massive & solid master built brick & colorbond home set well off a lovely quiet street
- A total of 5 very large bedrooms with 3 living areas & 3 bathrooms on 2 levels
- Lovely main bedroom with beautiful rural views, ensuite bathroom, a walk in robe & access to the wide verandah
- Great open plan family room off the kitchen with combustion fireplace, large dining area & views over the lawns, orchard & up to the valley hills
- A superb extra-large lounge room adjacent to formal entry
- Large kitchen with 2 ovens, gas hot plates, d/w & pantry
- Fully ducted reverse cycle a/c throughout most of the home & a cozy slow combustion fireplace
- Huge downstairs family room with a separate bedroom, bathroom & kitchenette that could be utilised as a self-contained flat
– Lovely & wide covered verandah overlooking the property & gazes up into the beautiful lush green Hills of Kangaroo Valley with its stunning rock escarpments
- Perfect for the extended family, in-law accommodation, or room to have guests to stay over
- Private position on over one acre of native landscaped gardens & lawns & situated in a family-friendly circular enclave
- Fantastic heated pool powered by a thermally efficient 28kw heat pump, plus 3.6Kw of solar panels to assist
- Wonderful outside entertaining area by the pool, with covered alfresco, barbecue, hot spa bath & an array of seating
- More than ample parking with a large 2 -4 car garage, extra undercover lean-to area to the side, plus another double carport with internal access
- The amazing orchard is a signature to the property with over 60 varieties of trees which include citrus, stone fruit, apples, nuts, olives, plums, pears, figs, berry, guava, pomegranate & more
- Beautiful gardens with an array of colourful flowers & vegetation
- Large safe yards with plenty of space for the kids to run around
- Short stroll to the local grocery store or Kangaroo River with the famous historic Hampden Bridge
- Easy walk or ride via the sealed path to Kangaroo Valley village with its famous “Friendly Inn” Pub & cafes, post office, specialty shops, pre-school & public school
- A very successful short term holiday let currently managed by a local holiday rental agent
Kangaroo Valley is described by many as “The most beautiful valley in Australia” & is neatly tucked between Bowral & Berry & just two hours from Sydney & Canberra. In the main village you will find a wide variety of activities, shops, galleries, cafes & restaurants. This a friendly community that make you welcome in their home town.
Great for bringing up the happy family in the country or as a wonderful weekend escape, this is an affordable & inviting home that will suit small acreage buyers wanting the best of both worlds! Don’t miss this special opportunity to commence your country life in the perfect country village community.
For more information on this brilliant & versatile property, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||24|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|