Welcome to Bluefields, an amazing rural project in the making, with almost all of the hard work done! Located in the beautiful Barrengarry region of Kangaroo Valley, all you need do is waltz in & complete this stunning canvas by simply adding your particular preferences to finish this masterpiece & to call your very OWN.
• Guided & assisted by the Earth Building Association of Australia this amazing home consists 4 large Bedrooms & 3 proposed bathrooms with one complete
• 3 enormous living areas & 2 car garage with electric doors & internal access via the mudroom
• Solar passive design & perfectly orientated to capture the sun in winter and shield it in summer
• Lime rendered straw bale & Colorbond roof construction with 150mm internal and 450mm external walls using a brilliant slab anchored steel rod fastening method
• Perfect in heat & sound insulation & an environmentally responsible approach, such as no paint has been used inside the home
• Separate foyer entry leads into the massive main living room with Jetmaster fireplace
• Generous north facing kitchen with large island bench, marble composite benchtops & brilliant northern outlook
• Adjacent is a huge walk in pantry designed & insulated to be utilised as a food safe & the curing of meats & prosciutto
• A big 14kw of Solar Panels cleverly situated & disguised along the stunning rooflines
• Protective front and rear covered verandahs
• Land Size 40Ha (98.8 Acres) Approx.
• An amazing organic project & based on permaculture principles with an eco-sensitive paddock design, there is no other place like this one in the entire Valley
• Over 45 mixed fruit trees planted over 5 terraces, with additional swales in the lower paddock
• Stunning & unmatchable views in all directions, from fiery red sunsets over Mount Scanzi, all the way to the Belmore Falls
• Gaze up in awe from your foothills to the glowing sun kissed mountain escarpments to the east
• Bathe in your suntrap courtyard whilst admiring your views stretching to the North
• 80,000 litres of water tank storage with a gravity feed header tank to ensure house water reliability at all times
• Great combination of bush, rain forests & some lovely cleared & elevated paddock sections of around 15 acres cleared
• Perfect lifestyle rural property to enjoy a few animals and pets, such as chooks, horses, a few pigs and a house cow or five!
• Nestled at the end of a quiet country lane yet only 10 minutes to the quaint Kangaroo Valley village with an array of cafés, shops & public school
• This hidden gem awaits you to complete your dream getaway so you can, once & for all, get out of the rat race & experience real country living
Kangaroo Valley is described by many as “The most beautiful valley in Australia” & is neatly tucked between Bowral & Berry & just two hours from Sydney & Canberra. In the main village you will find a wide variety of activities, shops, galleries, cafes & restaurants & a friendly community that make you welcome in their home town.
To ensure that you don’t miss out on an outstanding opportunity – Please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or [email protected] for more information or a private inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||45|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|