Property ID: 18284437
Nestled on the high side of the street, with north-facing sun-soaked entertaining areas, is this quality executive residence on much sought-after Osborne Road, Burradoo.
Within close proximity to Oxley & Chevalier college’s, walking tracks, Burradoo Pony Club, Bowral town centre & golf courses, this is a home perfect for many lifestyles.
- Superb modern kitchen with 40mm granite bench tops & ample storage.
- Ilve 5 burner stove hob, St George double oven, Fischer & Paykel dishwasher.
- Elegant formal lounge & graceful separate dining area.
- Four spacious bedrooms all with built-ins, plus large study/fifth bedroom.
- Large master with his/ hers robes & spacious ensuite with spa bath.
- Spotted gum hardwood through kitchen, sitting area.
- Sun soaked conservatory with access to large outdoor deck.
- In-ground salt water pool (with Gas pool heater)
- Extra-large double lock- up garage, mezzanine storage & third undercover carport area
- Rear vehicle access
- Privacy assured with established trees & gardens
- Sizeable & secure rear yard perfect for the kids or pets.
For more information or to view this magnificent property please contact Stephen Reeks m: 0438 555 088
Phone 02 4861 4444
Fax 02 4862 1346
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||92|
|Median Rental Price||$913 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||47 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||4|