Nestled on the high side of the street, with north-facing sun-soaked entertaining areas, is this quality executive residence on much sought-after Osborne Road, Burradoo.
Within close proximity to Oxley & Chevalier college’s, walking tracks, Burradoo Pony Club, Bowral town centre & golf courses, this is a home perfect for many lifestyles.
- Superb modern kitchen with 40mm granite bench tops & ample storage.
- Ilve 5 burner stove hob, St George double oven, Fischer & Paykel dishwasher.
- Elegant formal lounge & graceful separate dining area.
- Four spacious bedrooms all with built-ins, plus large study/fifth bedroom.
- Large master with his/ hers robes & spacious ensuite with spa bath.
- Spotted gum hardwood through kitchen, sitting area.
- Sun soaked conservatory with access to large outdoor deck.
- In-ground salt water pool (with Gas pool heater)
- Extra-large double lock- up garage, mezzanine storage & third undercover carport area
- Rear vehicle access
- Privacy assured with established trees & gardens
- Sizeable & secure rear yard perfect for the kids or pets.
For more information or to view this magnificent property please contact Stephen Reeks m: 0438 555 088
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$838 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
Chevalier College Bowral
|481A Moss Vale Road Bowral NSW 2576||Secondary||Non-Government||1.81 km|
|11-29 Railway Road Burradoo NSW 2576||Combined||Non-Government||1.92 km|
Bowral High School
|7 Park Road Bowral NSW 2576||Special||Government||1.95 km|
Southern Highlands Christian School
|22 Boardman Road South Bowral NSW 2576||Combined||Non-Government||2.56 km|
Bowral Public School
|47 Bendooley Street Bowral NSW 2576||Primary||Government||2.6 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.