Faultlessly presented & set against a picturesque backdrop of pristine bushland, rolling mountains & breath taking rural vistas, this incredible lifestyle property provides a peaceful rural sanctuary immersed in 10 superb acres.
Offering generous family accommodation & quintessential country charm, the added bonus of a separate guest house is sure to be of immense appeal.
Offering the ultimate lifestyle with income, this stunning retreat could be yours to treasure, now & forevermore.
THE HOMESTEAD :
• Harkaway designed residence, renowned for high quality iconic Australian homes & constructed in 2005 by a local craftsmen
• The home is nestled amid manicured hedging, it’s gorgeous Weathertex clad façade featuring gabled ends, deep wraparound verandahs & Colorbond roof
• Entry is via a conservatory style living room (known as a Coolgardie room), which is framed in windows, allowing both natural light & the surrounding countryside to stream in
• An elegant formal dining room flows through to the expansive family living space, a slow combustion fireplace ensuring cosy warmth throughout winter
• Large country kitchen features timber cabinetry, 900mm gas cooktop, s/s Blanco appliances, & a striking island bench, complete with breakfast bar & wine storage
• Four substantially sized bedrooms, three of which are fitted with built ins, plus a study that could also be used as a guest room
• The stunning bathroom is a showpiece in & of itself, with embossed floor to ceiling tiles, luxurious rain-shower head & a bespoke vanity
• An additional w/c is located in the laundry, & the possibility exists to convert the laundry into an ensuite in the future
• Soaring 9ft ceilings & Stringybark floors feature throughout, with dado walls enhancing the traditional country style even further
• Additional elements include: gas hot water, fully insulated walls, ceiling & roof & ceiling fans in all the bedrooms
“THE STABLES” ACCOMMODATION :
• Accessed via a separate driveway away from the main house, The Stables guest accommodation is a perfect fusion of contemporary elegance & rustic charm
• Exceptionally crafted to ensure impeccable quality, the use of recycled bricks, exposed Silver Top hardwood ceiling trusses & spotted gum floors evokes a real sense of authenticity
• Jetmaster fireplace adorns the open-plan living area, with barn doors leading through to the two bedrooms & lavish bathroom
• Cedar Shiplap walls & ceilings in the bedrooms add a touch of elegance
• A sun-bathed merbau deck extends from the interiors & is the ideal vantage point to soak in both the scenery & the serenity
INFRASTRUCTURE & LOCATION:
• Set on over 10 superb acres
• Horse yards & a 20m x 60m turfed dressage arena, plus a 30m square run
• An abundance of water in the three dams, one of which is spring fed; plus over 100,000L of water tank capacity
• Large 9m x 14.5m Colourbond shed sitting on a concrete slab with 4.5cm height clearance, & secure remote door entry
• 50m veggie patch is irrigated by a water pump on the main dam plus a fully enclosed 3 m x 9 m chicken run with hen house
• Enviro-cycle irrigates the small pony paddock.
• Dam fed water troughs & garden taps around the property
• An easy 5 minutes drive to Kangaroo Valley village
Kookaburra House is both secluded & accessible … Serene & exhilarating. It is truly one of a kind & if Home is where the heart is, it’s safe to say you’ll find yours Here!
Kangaroo Valley is affectionately known as “The most beautiful valley in NSW”. In the main village of this tight-knit & welcoming community, you will find a wide variety of activities, shops, pub, galleries, cafes & restaurants. It is only 20 minutes to Berry, 40 minutes to Bowral, 30 minutes to the Coast & just 2 hours to Sydney or Canberra.
For an inspection of this stunning property holding, please come to one of our scheduled open homes, or for more information or a private appointment please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||44|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|