‘Belvue Meadows’ is a remarkable property set on almost 20 acres (8 Hectares) of natural landscape where your family & friends can enjoy a lifestyle people only dream about. Naturally diverse & private ‘Belvue Meadows’ is a unique offering with multiple possibilities for the astute buyer to capitalise on their future vision.
Located perfectly only minutes from the centres of Bowral & Moss Vale this property offers space & style without sacrificing proximity as part of a wonderful lifestyle experience.
• Over 20 acres (8 hectares) of established natural & manicured grounds leading blissfully to the Wingecarribee River. 4 acres of building envelope with main residence & shedding.
• Laundry & mudroom
• 2.5 Car Garage
• Natural Gas Heating & Cooling
• Spa bath to help banish the winter chill & make summer evenings even more relaxing
• Idyllic & quintessentially Australian front porch around the west & north of the home with a back alfresco deck overlooking paddocks
• Newly constructed cubby fort & chook pens ideal for big kids & small kids alike
• Upgraded & improved fencing along all perimeters of the property as well as a solar powered hot wire system in the back paddock & automated intercom system with video feed to the front gate
• 350 metres of glorious and highly desirable river frontage into the Wingecarribee River.
• Council & Sydney water permits domestic access & rights of river pumping for domestic use. (EG – filling dams, watering gardens etc.)
• 4 individual dams & 60 yr old plus cottonwood birch trees.
• One car lock up tractor shed with power & attached awning
• 8000 social media Followers with high interest of ecotourism and hobby farm tours
Belvue Meadows / 49 Eridge Park Rd is private & blissfully tranquil, appealing to anyone in search of the Highlands rural experience without having to be out of town.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$950 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|