Welcome to Town House Number Five in the highly desirable complex of just 12 quality & well maintained town houses, all perfectly located in the heart of Kangaroo Valley village.
- Be welcomed by the charming country weatherboards & massive wrap around verandah with stunning northerly views towards the valley escarpments
- A total of three bedrooms & 2 lovely bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles
- Downstairs is the main bedroom with a/c, ensuite & walk through robe & the 2nd bedroom with built in robe
- Sunny & light filled lounge & dining area with 9ft ceilings, new Roman blinds & reverse cycle air con
- Spacious kitchen with dishwasher, pantry and elec. cooking
- Upstairs can be either a 3rd loft bedroom, study or 2nd living area via the charming wooden stair case
- Lovely French doors & 9 foot ceilings throughout
- Neat and compact rear courtyard via the laundry with side access via a footpath as well
- Brilliant option of a single level entry onto the verandah, or enter via the lobby staircase with intercom
- Lock up garage with internal access to the lobby & a large storage cupboard/room adjacent
- One of only three townhouses in the complex offering close to level entry access
- Brilliantly located off the road, yet just a stone’s throw from wonderful shops, cafes, restaurants, & pub, with the school and preschool just a short stroll close by
- Great for empty nesters, retirees, first home buyers or as a low cost weekender
- The most affordable residence available on the market in Kangaroo Valley today
Kangaroo Valley is described by many as “The most beautiful valley in Australia”, tucked midway between Bowral & Berry & just two hours from Sydney & Canberra. In the main village you will find a wide variety of activities, shops, cafes, restaurants & the local school.
This is the most affordable property in Kangaroo Valley and would greatly suit an empty nester, retiree, first home buyer or be your low cost weekender to escape from the noisy metropolis in a perfect country village atmosphere.
For more information or a private inspection of this fabulous town home, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|