Situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac & surrounded by a quiet family neighbourhood, is this craftsman built four-bedroom brick and weatherboard home. This home has something to offer for the whole family, with a spacious open plan living & dining area, which seamlessly flows to a large covered alfresco & opened paved area perfect for a relaxed gathering with family & friends. Located within minutes of the town centre of Moss Vale where you can find a great range of shops, award-winning cafes & restaurants, lush parks, fantastic local schools & transportation services.
Property features include:
- Stunning kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, soft closing drawers, stainless steel Ariston appliances & island bench which features a breakfast bar & a gorgeous outlook to a landscaped yard.
- Flowing from the kitchen is the large open plan living & dining area
- Spacious master suite with walk-in wardrobe & large ensuite with his & hers vanity, featuring floor to ceiling tiles. With its own spilt system air-conditioning & ceiling fan keeping this master suite temperature controlled in every season
- Generous sized bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
- Fourth bedroom or office is situated in an elevated position with a rural outlook.
- Well appointed family bathroom with Caesarstone vanity, floor to ceiling tiles & separate toilet
- Large covered alfresco area perfect for entertaining all year round
- Ducted gas heating throughout the property plus a split system air-conditioning unit located in the lounge room & master suite
- Double garage with remote access & internal access.
- Well-established gardens, fully fenced perfect for the furry friends
Now is the time for you to take the opportunity to have your own wonderful slice of the beautiful Southern Highlands. For more information contact Damien Ogilvy on 0423 548 147 [email protected] or Brooke Smith on 0488 555 098 [email protected]
If you would like to inspect this property & have been within a declared hotspot within the last 14 days, please contact the agent to discuss availability options.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||259|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||44 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||44|
|Median Rental Price||$488 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|