Presenting this quintessential highland hideaway on a quiet street nestled into Mount Gibraltar. This north facing family home offers amazing views, privacy & location. A four-bedroom thoughtfully designed home with a separate purpose-built home office, three bathrooms and multiple living areas.
- Four spacious bedrooms, two with ensuites
- Generous modern kitchen with electric cooktop, oven & walk in pantry
- Multiple open plan living areas with family room off the kitchen, formal dining & lounge
- Downstairs retreat ideal for parents or guests with its own bathroom, living area & office with its own private entrance
- Upgraded ducted heating and cooling running off the new solar and battery system, plus slow combustion fire keeps you warm on those cold winter nights
- Fantastic back yard with ample room for the kids to run around, with a custom-built cubbyhouse, playground with swing set. Multiple storage sheds, raised veggie boxes & chook yard. Covenant rear access to the rear of the property.
- With a leafy tree view out of every window & north facing views of Mount Alexandra, all set on a 2,757 sqm block & only minutes into both Bowral & Mittagong town centres, this hidden gem won’t last long.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||159|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||46|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||50 %|