Presenting a rare opportunity this large family home with an additional separate large studio. This home is ideal for large & extended families while also offering an ideal investment opportunity with duel occupancy rental options. Situated in a quiet street surrounded by walking tracks, parks, playgrounds & close to Bowral’s town centre with quick access to the highway to & from Sydney.
- 4 large bedrooms with BIR, with the addition of a study, Master with WIR & ensuite.
- Large loungeroom with polished timber floors & adjoining media room/games room.
- Seperate spacious studio with modern bathroom.
- 2 light & bright bathrooms in the main house, & a large modern bathroom in the studio.
- Gas heating plus a fireplace.
- Split-system Air-conditioning.
- Entertainers deck, perfect for all year round entertaining.
- Side access.
- 920sqm block.
Don’t miss your opportunity to make this charming property yours, call Damien Grace on 0457 555 011 or Sarah Long on 0477 555 055 today.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||222|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||74|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
Southern Highlands Christian School
|22 Boardman Road South Bowral NSW 2576||Combined||Non-Government||0.46 km|
Bowral High School
|7 Park Road Bowral NSW 2576||Special||Government||1.9 km|
Bowral Public School
|47 Bendooley Street Bowral NSW 2576||Primary||Government||2.76 km|
Chevalier College Bowral
|481A Moss Vale Road Bowral NSW 2576||Secondary||Non-Government||2.81 km|
St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Primary School
|24-32 Bundaroo Street Bowral NSW 2576||Primary||Non-Government||3.01 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.