Property ID: 20406209
This stunning property on over 8 glorious acres is full of charm & potential & situated at the end of a beautiful country lane. Currently utilized as a successful air bnb, this makes for an alluring investment or is waiting to be your romantic home or weekender – Away from all the hustle & bustle.
Located in one of the most lush & desirable pockets of Kangaroo Valley, The Dairy @ Keoghs is nestled amongst glorious gardens with a gorgeous white picket fence & lush green lawn-like pastures
- Previously a dairy dating back around 100 years
- Large living area with 9 foot ceilings & lovely Jarrah timber flooring
- Slow combustion wood fire place & r/c Aircon
- Charming Kitchen & Bathroom
- Warmly carpeted to both bedrooms
- Wonderful colonial style front verandah, ready for that “old rocking chair” & perfect to admire your property whilst enjoying your morning coffee
- An array of lush green lawns & pasture to enjoy for joyful gatherings & BBQ’s with friends & family or to grow your own fruit & vegies
- Large water storage, gravity fed to the cottage
- Rustic pottery shed for storage & a large brand new 3 car garage on slab to be constructed & included in the sale
- Lovely views of the valley escarpments from a small top paddock at the rear of the property
- Just 8 minutes from town, yet the feeling of being away from it all & surrounded with mature, lush rainforest & ready to be enjoyed.
Kangaroo Valley is described by many as “The most beautiful valley in Australia” & is neatly tucked between Bowral & Berry & just two hours from Sydney & Canberra. In the main village you will find a wide variety of activities, shops, galleries, cafes & restaurants. Add to this a friendly community that make you welcome in their home town – Your new “Valley Life” will be the envy of your city friends.
Your new retreat in the country offers an abundance of opportunities within the safety & comfort of nature. This is a wonderful property – At a very reasonable entry level price for small acreage.
For more information or a private inspection – Please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 [email protected] or Ashley Kersten on 0447 555 001 [email protected]
Phone 02 4861 4444
Fax 02 4862 1346
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||23|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||4|