Ideal entry level property for first home buyers with scope to update.
The property offers a distinctly rural feel, while still being only a few minutes stroll to the local shopping village, school & amenities. With only a quick 15-minute drive to nearby Mittagong & an easy commute to Sydney, this home makes a perfect tree-change option for buyers wanting to escape the frantic pace of the city.
- This one story home offers ample space for the family, updated with new carpets & painted throughout.
- Three good sized & well-lit bedrooms, main bedroom with built in robing.
- Lounge room & open plan kitchen & family/dining room.
- 3-way bathroom with vanity & built in cupboard, separate toilet, separate large shower & bath with direct access to main bedroom.
- A private undercover outdoor area perfect for entertaining, with birds eye view of the rear garden & children’s playing area.
- A fully fenced rear yard perfect for children & pets.
- Two garages: one garage linked with house for one car, plus side driveway leading to separate large extended garage offering space for two cars in rear backyard.
- Side access also offering off street parking.
- An opportunity to either capitalise on a clever & good investment or create the home of your dreams.
- Possibility of rental income.
If you are looking for a property with potential then this might be the one for you!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$455 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|