Take advantage of this brilliant opportunity to acquire one of the only vacant rural blocks of land available in Kangaroo Valley today. This is the Perfect Scenario for a first home buyer or Tree Changer. Secure it now & either build straight away or later.
- 3.193 Ha (7.89 Acres) of lovely land, mainly cleared & located in the cute & private small acreage enclave known as “Rabbits Flat”
- Wonderful views North & South to stunning escarpments & Mount Scanzi, which are yours to keep forever
- Located on a quite no through road amidst beautiful wildlife, nature, fresh air & super crystal-clear night skies
- Mainly fenced and with access to power on the block
- Zoned RU2 Rural Landscape with dwelling entitlement (Certified by Shoalhaven CC) & with a aerated septic tanks already in place
- Good areas to build your dream country home (Subject to Council Approval)
- Perfect rural lifestyle block to simply lay back & relax, grow your own vegetables or have some chooks, a few animals or a pony.
- Only 12 minutes on a good sealed road to the village of Kangaroo Valley with it’s local schools, cafés, shops & pub
Kangaroo Valley is described by many as “The most beautiful valley in Australia” & is neatly tucked between Bowral & Berry & just two hours from Sydney & Canberra. “The Valley” is a place the locals call heaven & one which has still managed to retain it’s absolute innocence, beauty & pristine surrounds – The perfect retreat from a world gone almost crazy!
Great for starting afresh & making that move you’ve always wanted to the country, this is a great & affordable parcel of land to suit the most ‘tree change’ savvy of buyers! Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to commence your country life – In the perfect country community.
For more information or an inspection of this wonderful property at an entry level price for small acreage – Please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||45|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|