This beautifully presented property has been thoughtfully designed to provide a home of quality, style & sophistication in the blossoming & highly coveted Tallong Park Estate.
Boasting stylish, light-filled interiors & an abundance of multi-purpose living spaces, this stunning property offers its new owners the perfect opportunity to live a modern & convenient lifestyle amongst the hills & dales of the Southern Tablelands.
- Impressive front portico & entry foyer flowing through to a brilliantly designed, central living area with semi-open plan media & study rooms
- Quality shaker kitchen cabinetry with large island, stone benches, Smeg appliances, open & bright with butler’s & large walk-in pantry
- Expansive living & dining areas this home is warmed by zoned ducted heating & cooling – all year comfort.
- Large media room with huge recess to accommodate the largest of media screens
- Well positioned study incorporating space & convenience
- Stylish widow fixtures throughout with ducted vacuum system
- Triple sliding doors, opening out of the main living area to an expansive, alfresco entertaining area-perfect for a family get-together.
- Four double bedrooms, each with ample robing
- Elegant ensuite & main bathroom fitted with stone vanities, quality tap wear & large shower recesses; plus, separate guest powder room
- Triple garage with internal access
- 115,000Ltr water tank & solar – this home is truly self-sustainable
- Triple barn with power, water, kitchenette, shower, toilet, open fire & did someone say “A BAR”! – loads of space to play
Generous in its proportions, this expansive home is sure to impress, with high quality finishes & attention to detail throughout. A charming but practical design delivers effortless family living on an expansive 16000 sqm slice of prime Tablelands real estate.
A private & quiet neighbourhood with access to all the estates facilities & short proximity to the heart of Goulburn & the Southern Highlands adds to this property’s alluring appeal.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|