This beautifully presented near new four-bedroom family home is situated in the serene town of New Berrima. Nestled on a corner block with large paddocks & kangaroos in sight, this is a prime location for anyone looking to move into the heart of the Southern Highlands with a touch of rural feel & at an irresistible price.
- Four spacious bedrooms all with built in’s, master with a walk in wardrobe & ensuite
- A modern style open plan kitchen, dining & lounge area which soaks up plenty of
northerly light throughout.
- The kitchen consisting of a large stone island bench, gas cooking, large oven &
generous sized walk in pantry.
- Large separate media room with room for the whole family to sit & enjoy a movie
otherwise utilize this space for a home office or 5th bedroom.
- Spacious laundry with external access
- Ample storage space through the home
- Zoned heating & cooling
- Fully fenced rear back yard & small shed, perfect for Kids or pets
- Covered rear deck area for Al-Fresco dining & entertaining with outdoor power &
antenna outputs for a large screen TV, & still room for a BBQ
- Large remote lock up double garage with internal access
- Neighbours on one side of the house & bush & paddocks on the other
Boasting a fresh & inviting feel this home sits only 5 minutes to the freeway & the historical town of Berrima & less than 15 minutes to Bowral & 10 minutes to Moss Vale CBD.
Don’t miss out on this stand out diamond in the rough.
We are not expecting this whisper quiet home with all of its comforts & lifestyle offerings to be on the market for very long.
To book your private inspection today or come to our open homes for more information please contact Peter Williams 0477 555 055 or Kirsti Sturluson 0412 305 466.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$385 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||43 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|