Welcome to the heart of the Southern Highlands in Burradoo.
This contemporary single level, boundary fenced home is well set back into the approximately 3733sqm level block, set amidst the established private and borrowed garden views at the rear of the home.
• 4 bedrooms with built in robes master with ensuite
• Multiple living rooms with garden views
• Central Kitchen with granite benchtop, dishwasher, wall oven & Gas cooktop.
• 2 Gas fittings to living areas
• Attached double garage with remote control
• Separate double lock up garage plus large garden shed (3.4 X 3.8) plus
• Guest double carport (6 car spaces in total).
All bedrooms are furnished with neutral coloured carpet and living areas are light coloured tiles.
• Ceiling fans throughout the home
• Split air conditioner, heating & cooling in main living areas
• Large windows with customised double glazing for winter warmth and summer comfort
• Slow combustion wood fire
• Central heating throughout the home
• Alfresco undercover area over looking the rear garden
• Garden Gazebo
• Solar panels (Fronius inverter) 6.6kw system 20×330 watt
• Water tanks 2x 3000L 1x 1740L for garden use
This large family home is just walking distance to private schools and a five minute drive with public transport virtually on the doorstep, available to take you to neighbouring towns Bowral & Moss Vale, where you’ll find local shops cafes, restaurants & parks.
All inspections welcome by appointment.
If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact Sharon Doherty on 0400 555 654 [email protected] or Phillip Brown on 0477 556 977 [email protected]
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||96|
|Median Rental Price||$1,000 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|