Welcome to “Ferndale”, a magnificent adventureland of just under 5 acres, with a charming character cottage plus an additional studio & more – All situated on a quaint country lane & just a short 7-minute drive to the rural village of Kangaroo Valley.
- Wonderful dormer style cottage on two levels & oozing with charm
- Lovely front north facing verandah soaks up the sunlight & wraps around on two sides – ready for that “old rocking chair”
- High 12’ vaulted ceilings, polished wooden floorboards & combustion fireplace in the attractive main living room
- Currently utilised as 2 bedrooms, however there is potential to convert the dining room to a third bedroom if need be
- Tassie oak style kitchen with gas cooking & large pantry
- Lovely bathroom with separate toilet & laundry/mudroom
- Separate entry lobby or cloakroom
- R/C air con, combustion fireplace, electric hot water & bottled gas
- Huge bonus of a second barn style studio with two large living areas on two levels including a large loft area, a bathroom & an adjoining carport all providing options for a multitude of uses
- Two rain water tanks totalling just over 30,000 litres approx.
- Just under 5 acres of adventure-land with some cleared sections, a dam, an intermittent stream & an abundance of shady gumtrees
- Ideal size block to enjoy the outdoors, provide a mini bike for the kids or have a couple of goats or a pony!
- Only 7 minutes from town with good tar sealed road most of the way
Kangaroo Valley is considered as “The most beautiful valley in Australia” & is tucked midway between Bowral & Berry & just two hours from Sydney & Canberra. In the main village you will find a wide variety of activities, shops, cafes, restaurants & the local school.
This is a wonderful & affordable semi-acreage that can be acquired as a fantastic weekender or as your first country estate – all situated in a perfect country atmosphere so you can escape from the noisy metropolis.
For more information or for an inspection, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|