Property ID: 20471221
Peace & tranquility are assured in this charming 4 bedroom villa located in a secure gated complex of only 12 units.
The home enjoys abundant natural light throughout the living area & master suite with open-plan living areas flowing seamlessly through French doors to the rear wrap around garden.
With the feel of a village in the hills of Tuscany, this home exudes a stylish ambience. Tall private hedges envelope the front garden area enabling a private space for quiet conversation or for pottering around in the low maintenance courtyard.
- Upstairs features 2 light filled, well laid out large bedrooms & a generous size bathroom.
- Downstairs features 2 large bedrooms with BIRs, master with access to the main bathroom complete with inviting spa bath
- Open plan spacious lounge & dining with french doors leading to the inviting rear court yard & garden
- Good sized kitchen with natural light; loads of cupboard space & integrated dishwasher
- Single lock up garage with internal access & rear access to the courtyard
- Alarm system, Fujitsu split system a/c downstairs.
- Strata Fee’s Approx $1,300 Per Quarter
Conveniently located close to Bowral Public School & Private Hospitals, & only 1 km to the Town Centre, cafes & eateries & a short drive to the diverse attractions Bowral & the Southern Highlands have to offer. Call today to book your inspection.
|Land Area||3,627.0 sqm|
Phone 02 4861 4444
Fax 02 4862 1346
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||299|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||82|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||40 %|