With exceptional views of Mount Gibraltar and set on an acre in an exclusive enclave and cul-de-sac location, we have to offer this immaculate family home only minutes from Bowral town centre, cafés and quality schools.
- Master bedroom with modern en-suite and walk-in wardrobe.
- Additional three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
- Dual-level, spacious living areas with open fire place and ducted zoned heating and cooling
throughout with beautiful surrounding views of the garden.
- Beautiful light filled kitchen with stainless steel appliances which include, dishwasher, electric fan
force oven, 6 gas burner stove top and stone benchtops with access opening onto the outdoor
- Study/ Library with timber built-in bookcase.
- Additional games/ media room or self-contained studio offing timber floor board, wet bar and
small covered alfresco.
- Large double garage with internal access, (4) water tanks and town water to offer.
- Garden maintenance included with lawns to be a responsibility for the tenant.
- Pets to be considered.
Contact Samara Maynard on 0488 555 455 for your inspection TODAY!"
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||222|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||74|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
Aurora Southern Highlands Steiner School
|1 Centennial Road Bowral NSW 2576||Primary||Non-Government||1.5 km|
St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Primary School
|24-32 Bundaroo Street Bowral NSW 2576||Primary||Non-Government||1.69 km|
Bowral Public School
|47 Bendooley Street Bowral NSW 2576||Primary||Government||1.71 km|
Chevalier College Bowral
|481A Moss Vale Road Bowral NSW 2576||Secondary||Non-Government||1.78 km|
Bowral High School
|7 Park Road Bowral NSW 2576||Special||Government||2.53 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.