Be quick to inspect this great value & quality home, located in a lovely & quiet street on a wonderful block of land, all within an easy walk or drive to the quaintest of country villages …
– Quality, near new, solid Beechwood brick & Colorbond construction
- Situated in a quiet & desirable cul-de-sac
- High side of the street on a generous 833m2 parcel
- Beautiful sunny views over the valley & stunning escarpments from the entrance & front bedrooms
- A total of Four bedrooms all with built in robes, 2 magnificent bathrooms plus a clever & convenient study nook
- Large private main bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite bathroom
- 2 living areas consisting of a large open plan living & eat in dining area plus a bonus media room
- Magnificent & modern kitchen with caesarstone, centre island, 900m gas cook top & elec oven, rangehood, dishwasher & super sized walk in pantry
- Access the wonderful under-cover alfresco patio via the large double corner sliding doors that open up the whole main living area to the fresh air & light
- Child safe & low maintenance backyard that gazes up to the beautiful rural landscape
- Spacious laundry with external access
- Double garage with remote electric door & internal access
- 9ft ceilings, c/fans throughout, with good linen & storage space
- Newly constructed in 2018 with town water & town sewer
- Easy stroll or ride to centre of the village of Kangaroo Valley – With its famous “Friendly Inn” pub, cafes, post office, specialty shops, pre-school & public school
- Situated in a family-friendly street also with easy access to Local Servo Mini-Mart, Kangaroo River & Hampden Bridge
- This is the perfect, convenient & affordable scenario for a first home buyer or “Tree Changer” without the burden of high maintenance
Kangaroo Valley is described by many as “The most beautiful valley in Australia”& is neatly tucked between Bowral & Berry & just two hours from Sydney & Canberra. In the main village you will find a wide variety of activities, shops, galleries, cafes & restaurants. This is a friendly community that will make you welcome in their home town.
Great for starting afresh & making that move you’ve always wanted – to the country, this is a brilliant & affordable quality home, neat as a pin & on a well sized parcel of land!
Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to commence your country life – In the perfect country village community.
To view this great value property that will not last long in this very active market of high demand, please please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 [email protected]