Property ID: 18752078
Take advantage of this brilliant opportunity to acquire one of the only vacant blocks of land available in Kangaroo Valley today. This is the Perfect Scenario for a first home buyer or Tree Changer. Secure it now, yet pay later – As registration of title is not until later in the year!
- Beautiful vacant land with lush green grass in a very quiet no through street enclave
- Ideal Northerly aspect with simply breathtaking views over the valley & stunning escarpments
- Generous land size surrounded by quaint village architecture & totally free of “McMansions”
- Just a 10 minute walk to the village with local schools, cafs, shops & pub
- Easy access to power, town water & town sewer for you to build your very own country village homestead
- Secure your dream now at today’s prices & settle later
Kangaroo Valley is described by many as “The most beautiful valley in Australia” & is neatly tucked between Bowral & Berry & just two hours from Sydney & Canberra. In the main village you will find a wide variety of activities, shops, galleries, cafes & restaurants. This is a friendly community that will make you welcome in their home town.
Great for starting afresh & making that move you’ve always wanted – to the country, this is a quality parcel of land to suit the most discerning of buyers! Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to commence your country life – In the perfect country village community.
To arrange an inspection or for more information, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or [email protected]
Phone 02 4861 4444
Fax 02 4862 1346
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||0|