Blissfully tucked away in a private cul-de-sac, this home is almost customised for a growing family with generous indoor & outdoor living spaces for picture book family living.
Lovingly built the home itself offers multiple living rooms, a central kitchen, large bedrooms & low maintenance gardens & lawns. Willow Vale is a private & tightly held enclave which offers space, value for money & proximity to exceptional schools, popular cafes & restaurants, golf courses & bushwalking trails.
All within minutes to public transport and roadways for convenient living.
This is a property which imbues the beauty of country lifestyle with the practical elements of modern living.
Desirable Features Include –
- 4 Bedrooms, the Master Suite with WIR & ensuite with double vanity & extra-large shower.
- 3 additional bedrooms privately tucked away with BIRs, plenty of space & set off of a kid’s toy room/retreat.
- Open plan kitchen, dining & sunroom, central to the home & opening out to the back patio.
- Kitchen features a gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, island bench & ample cupboard space.
- Two sitting rooms, both with TV points & space for a large lounge set.
- Light & bright main bathroom with a shower, bath & vanity & separate toilet.
- Laundry with exterior exit to side yard.
- Plantation shutters to the front rooms, security screens on doors, locks on all windows & doors.
- Ducted, zoned, split system A/C plus gas points.
- Wood floors to all living & bedrooms & tiles in bathroom, laundry & sunroom.
- Outdoor entertaining offers an above ground pool with a deck, manicured lawns & tidy gardens with a flower archway & water feature plus space & wiring for a spa.
- Rainwater tank & garden shed.
- Set on an easy 1,001sqm.
For your opportunity to secure an idyllic family home, please contact George Kolovos on 0418 232 816 or Sarah Long on 0477 555 055 for more information.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|