This property offers the perfect blend of country & contemporary living. While you enjoy the feeling of rural seclusion and watching livestock roam across the neighbouring properties, you also have the unique benefit of being minutes away from award winning restaurants, cafs and wineries. Set on an easy care, expertly established, & well maintained 5 Acres this would suit the weekender or relocator looking to escape the hustle & bustle of city life. This amazing property is located in the popular & historic town of Berrima in the Southern Highlands only 1.5 Hours from the CBD of Sydney or Canberra.
Architecturally designed & master built, this home features:
- 4 generous secondary bedrooms, one featuring an ensuite
- The master retreat has gorgeous views out over neighbouring acreage properties, with large built-in robes & ensuite that features from back-lit mirrors, full sized bath & his & her vanity
- The kitchen flows out to a paved & covered outdoor entertaining area perfect for any occasion
- Outdoor area with rain sensor automated close electric roofing
- Formal & informal living & dining spaces
- Jarrah timber flooring & porcelain tiles with underfloor heating throughout all tiled areas
- Beautifully finished bathrooms with under-vanity lighting, one featuring new Botticino marble. The ensuite & the powder room featuring Carrara marble. All with underfloor heating
- Double garage with internal access
- Double glazed windows, ducted vacuum system, 27 solar panels & solar hot water system, ducted air-conditioning, electronic close sky lights, solar powered front gate
Come & explore this beautiful home & everything it has to offer. For more information contact Damien Ogilvy on 0423 548 147 or Brooke Smith on 0488 555 098.