Price Guide $1.5m – $1.65m
Final Bidding Stage: This Tuesday March 2nd @ 6pm at www.openn.com.au
For sale by “Openn Negotiation” (flexible conditions auction conducted online). The Openn Negotiation is underway and the property can sell at any time. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, subject to seller approval.
To bid online go to: https://www.openn.com.au and search for “63 Moss Vale Rd Kangaroo Valley” (Note: There are 2 n’s in the “Openn” brand name)
Welcome to Dee-Dah’s Cottage, a quaint & sunny riverside homestead situated along side the beautiful & ever-flowing Kangaroo River & conveniently nestled between the historic Hampden Bridge & delightful country village of Kangaroo Valley.
This brilliant little riverside property situated on a just under half acre of land has an enormous dose of charm & character that will make you feel relaxed & recharged every time you visit your haven, in a happy town the locals call “Heaven on Earth”.
- Charming weatherboard & colorbond cottage dating back to the 1920’s & recently restored
- Overlooks the pristine Kangaroo River & to the lush green dairy country & mountains beyond
- Enter via the classic covered front verandah
- Lovely open plan lounge room with slow combustion fireplace & original floors
- Sunny kitchen with zinc pressed metal bench tops & double porcelain sink gazes out to the brilliant views to the North and East
- Large butler’s pantry with integrated laundry
- Massive alfresco area with two covered sections which gazes over lush green lawns towards the Kangaroo River & the green dairy land & escarpments beyond
- Generous sunroom / dining room where one end of this room could possibly convert to 3rd bedroom if need be (stca)
- Delightfully & sunny breakfast area adjacent to the kitchen with direct access to the sunny North facing verandah
- Lovely main bedroom with robe & tall ceilings flows into the beautiful ensuite bathroom with clawfoot bathtub
- The light & bright second bedroom is north east facing towards the river & rural views
- Sunny & bright main bathroom has a shower & toilet
- Beautiful covered alfresco verandah with ample room for friendly gatherings & barbecues
- Enclosed chicken run with chook house
- Warm & bubbly spa overlooks the river
- Easy care gardens with an array of citrus trees
- Successful holiday letting on Airbnb etc
- Sits well off the road & with the convenience of town water & town sewer
- Brilliant position with the best of both worlds situated by the banks of the Kangaroo River
- Sealed footpath walkway with access to Kangaroo Valley village or to the Hampden Bridge & the local grocery store
This is an absolutely delightful cottage with all the charm in the world situated on half an acre of lovely land with absolutely wonderful views to live for & is waiting for you to make it your treasured country getaway property.
One of the quaintest of country towns in NSW, Kangaroo Valley is a place the locals call heaven & one which has still managed to retain it’s absolute innocence, beauty & pristine surrounds – The perfect retreat from a world gone almost crazy!
Here is your ultimate opportunity to escape the rat race & feel away from it all, yet be situated only 2 hours from Sydney & Canberra & just 30 minutes to the coast.
To inspect this gem of a property please attend one of our scheduled open homes, or, for a midweek private viewing – Contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or email: [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||27|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|