Welcome to Roxhaven, a beautiful & well located half acre property, all with the convenience of being close to town yet feeling like you’ve got your own little private Haven – Away from it all.
- Spacious & Quality Hotondo home on a large half acre parcel – Built in 2003
- Be welcomed by the lovely long pebbled driveway providing total privacy from the street
- A generous 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & 2 living areas
- An array of sun soaked North facing rooms that gaze onto the beautiful gardens & lawns
- Sunny main lounge room is warmly carpeted & flows beautifully into dining area
- Spacious modern Kitchen with pantry & Kleenmaid appliances which consist of gas hot plates, electric oven, rangehood & dishwasher
- Family room off the kitchen with cozy slow combustion fireplace
- Beautiful sunny main bedroom has a beautiful bay window and built in robes & flows into the ensuite bathroom with large shower, toilet & vanity
- Remaining bedrooms all have built in robes & roman blinds
- The large main bathroom has a shower & bath & a separate toilet
- Large covered rear alfresco area perfect for barbecues with friends & family
- The laundry has plenty of cupboard space & conveniently flows on to the rear yard
- Gas bayonet points in 2 rooms & large double linen cupboards
- A generous 4 cars of garaging that consist of a double garage with electric door and internal access to the house plus there is an additional 2 car detached shed on conc. Slab at the rear of the property – Perfect for the tradesman or handyman who likes to tinker
- Town water supply plus over 12000 litres of runoff water tanks with two pumps – perfect for the garden
- A chook run & various netted veggie & fruit patches plus a potting shed – Last year they harvested 16 kg of blueberries and 8 kg of raspberries !
- The beautiful array of flowers, vegetables and fruit trees have all been planted by the owners & the idea was to create a garden that could be viewed from the house & would be suitable for the environment
- Being such an impressive garden, it has been part of the Robertson Open Garden weekend as well as being visited by a number of other garden clubs over recent years
- Walking distance to the village with its famous Robertson Inn, shops, old cheese factory & public school
The unique village of Robertson is well situated with great access to the Coast and neighbouring Southern Highland towns such as Bowral, Moss Vale & Berrima. Robertson is beautiful at any time of year & a great place to live and play, with a local school & pre-school, an array of charming restaurants, grocery store, shops & forests & waterfalls to walk & ride through. There is a thriving art community, a friendly atmosphere & events all year round to keep all walks of life happily entertained.
Whether for the growing family, or for the empty-nesters with extra room for the relos to come & visit, this is a great opportunity to acquire your dream family or country home.
For more information, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or email: [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||45|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|