An exceptional opportunity to secure a wonderful two bedroom Villa in the heart of Bowral. Located within the established & well maintained secure gated community ‘Rothwood Gardens’.
The property features;
- A cosy lounge area & sun-filled sitting room.
- Spacious kitchen with ample storage & bench space.
- Large master bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
- Separate dining room/third bedroom.
- Two-way bathroom with separate bath & shower.
- Internal laundry with extra storage & a second WC.
- Gas central heating & instantaneous hot water.
- A private north facing easy care courtyard ideal for entertaining.
- Automatic double lock up garage with internal & rear yard access.
- Beautiful gated complex with attractive landscaping, mature trees & visitor parking.
This delightful home is positioned just minutes to Bowral Town Centre & a short easy walk to cafes & medical suites.
Strata: $860 per quarter Rates: $243 per quarter
For a chance to inspect this magnificent property contact Lynette Anstee 0415 508 457 or Kristy Tuddenham 0448 555 054
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||208|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||75|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
Chevalier College Bowral
|481A Moss Vale Road Bowral NSW 2576||Secondary||Non-Government||0.46 km|
Bowral Public School
|47 Bendooley Street Bowral NSW 2576||Primary||Government||0.47 km|
Bowral High School
|7 Park Road Bowral NSW 2576||Special||Government||0.74 km|
St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Primary School
|24-32 Bundaroo Street Bowral NSW 2576||Primary||Non-Government||0.96 km|
Aurora Southern Highlands Steiner School
|1 Centennial Road Bowral NSW 2576||Primary||Non-Government||1.46 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.