For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions auction conducted online). The Openn Negotiation is underway and the property can sell at any time. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, subject to seller approval.
To register for bidding, click here: https://www.openn.com.au/app/properties/view/bum9kmluc4ag160l3dtg?negotiationId=bum9kmtuc4ag160l3dv0
Welcome to Mayberry Farm – A true Quality rural property situated on the doorstep of one of the Southern Highlands most delightful townships – Burrawang. This is the perfect opportunity to undertake a Serious Farming Pursuit, where the choice is all yours to continue with the current professional Dairy operation or convert to a large scale Beef Cattle farming property or Equine facility.
- Classic Country Homestead originating from the late 1800’s & fully restored in the last decade
- 4 Large bedrooms, regency panelling, high ceilings, quality black-butt flooring
- Large kitchen with centre hob, gas &elec. cooking, d/w & an array of cupboard space
- 3 large living areas consisting of living, dining & rumpus/games, study & bar area
- 2 bathrooms includes lovely ensuite with heated flooring
- Gas fireplace & reverse cycle ducted a/c
- Mudroom, powder room, large storage/linen room & laundry
- Sun-soaked north facing covered verandah overlooking the immaculate landscaped garden
- Large rear yard area leads up to the amazing entertainment barn – Great for family gatherings, small parties &/or many a man cave activity!
THE PROPERTY & DAIRY
- Super-sized holding of over 170 acres – Around 95% cleared with a total of 16 paddocks – pasture improved on a regular basis
- Spectacular elevated northerly views looking over Wingecarribee Reservoir & beyond
- State of the art Rapid Exit 40 head Dairy Complex, all undercover with computerised milking & monitoring system – easily handles the current load of 200 milkers per shift
- The Dairy includes an office, kitchen, mezzanine viewing platform for tourist & educational purposes, staff toilet block & vat plant area – Could be converted to a very large horse stable complex if required
- Quality covered steel cattle yards & ramp. Other rural sheds for machinery & hay storage etc.
- Over 35kw of Solar, consisting of 10kw to the Homestead & over 25kw to the Dairy
- An abundance of Water available with a 100meg bore & irrigation licence, huge storage dam, pump & irrigation system & 3 other dams
- Natural spring feeds the Homestead & other domestic uses
- This is one of the area’s best & larger quality holdings for the serious farming or lifestyle pursuit
- Your choice to take on the existing dairy currently milking 200 head per shift or convert to beef cattle, cropping or an extra-large Horse / Equine facility.
- Only a short 2 minute drive via a quality tar sealed road to Burrawang Local School, General Store Cafe, Pub, Local Butchery & The Burrawang School of Arts
- Burrawang is a secluded & tranquil country village in the heart of the Highlands – Just 12 minutes to Moss Vale, 18 minutes to Bowral & 45 minutes to the coast. With a permanent population of just 100 or so & a quaint country school with around 30 children, Burrawang is a true Aussie village with a real nineteenth century charm & a number of the cottages & churches in the area that date right back to colonial times.
Please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or [email protected] for more information or for a private inspection of this brilliant rural property holding.
If you would like to inspect this property & have been within a declared hotspot within the last 14 days, please contact the agent to discuss availability options.