This charming brick & tile cottage has been lovingly renovated & is nestled amongst established grounds, on 1,214sqm.
Situated at the edge of Bundanoon Township amongst quality homes, surrounded on 3 sides by a Queenslander style verandah & a newer deck for alfresco dining.
Shade, beauty, peace, a pleasant breeze in summer and protection from the elements during winters’ cooler days. This cottage exudes a casual & easy lifestyle for those escaping the pressures of city life.
- 3 generous bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom has French doors leading to verandah & distant views
- Large renovated modern bathroom
- Separate extra toilet
- Country kitchen with Italian Ilve 6 gas burner stove top & electric oven plus Ilve hood
- Double butler sink
- Plenty cupboard & storage space with free standing pantry
- Lounge room with French doors leading to outside verandah
- Braemar WF2000 wall furnace in hallway
- Extra gas bayonet in lounge room
- New gravel driveway
- New storage shed at rear of the cottage, 24sqm, concrete base, fully insulated with colourbond roof, save on storage bill, or could be converted into a man cave/granny flat (STCA)
- 2KW solar panels
- 6000L water tank with new pump under house, plumbed to catch all excess rainwater from roof
- 2 garden taps fitted to tank water
- 2x large waist high vegetable patches for those home grown vegetables
- Various fruit trees (Lemon, plum, peach & cranberry)
This property is something special.
5-minute drive to Bundanoon township or a 10 minute walk for morning coffee.
Close to schools, churches, Community Hall & markets twice monthly, famous Bundanoon pub, train & cricket pitch. Plenty of bike trails & walks.
A little bit of heaven, far from the maddening crowd.
For more information or to arrange a private inspection please contact Damien Ogilvy on 0423 548 147 [email protected] or Brooke Smith on 0488 555 098 [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||134|
|Median Rental Price||$590 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||31 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|