Situated in the magnificent & prestigious location of Wattamolla, this charming & private 2-bedroom home on 3.6 ha (9 acres) has the most breathtaking 180-degree mountain vistas that capture a sunset like no other.
This rare beauty has so much to offer, with a comfortable 2-bedroom existing brick home & unlimited scope to create a magnificent residence to capture the stunning escarpment & valley views.
The front 3.5 acres is zoned RU1 which gives certainty of a dwelling entitlement. The further possibilities are endless, with the discretionary permitted uses under this zoning including tourist & visitor accommodation (STCA).
With the property being ideally located between Berry & Kangaroo Valley, the location & positioning is an investor’s dream.
The home is in a comfortable living state but not overly capitalised where you could enjoy everything it has to offer today without paying a premium for a property that has already been developed or not to your particular taste!
The Property & Location
- Ideally set in Wattamolla of lush green rolling hills & rural farm vistas of crystal clear air & serenity
- The property itself is positioned with a north-facing aspect, offering an abundance of natural sunlight & with no neighbour in sight
- The average rainfall in Wattamolla is around 1500 mm p.a., hence why it retains its lush green pastures
- Tightly held enclave with neighbouring properties being secluded grand residences & retreats
- Magnificent 25m high avocado tree & many nut trees
- Potential for hobby farm with further clearing of the front acres
- Fully covered wrap-around verandahs
- Large windows & sliding doors facing the north providing a lovely ambiance to light-filled rooms
- Cosy & warm lounge room with a slow combustion fireplace overlooking the gorgeous escarpment views
- Renovated kitchen with electric oven, induction cooktop, dishwasher & timber look tiles throughout all main living areas
- Spacious combined kitchen & dining area with stunning escarpment views
- Large laundry with additional storage space
- 2 airy & generous-sized bedrooms with large windows, built-in robes & carpeted to retain the warmth
- Charming main bathroom to accommodate guests
Kangaroo Valley is often described by many as “The most beautiful valley in Australia”. It is just 20 minutes to Berry, 40 minutes to Bowral, 30 minutes to the Coast & just 2 hours to Sydney or Canberra. In less than 10 minutes to the main village, you will find a wide variety of activities, shops, galleries, cafes & restaurants
Don’t delay in taking advantage of this not to be missed opportunity. Please attend one of our Saturday Open Homes, or, for a midweek private viewing – Contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or email: [email protected] or Janine Sosa on 0434 555 099 or email: [email protected]