Be wooed by this wonderful cedar & colorbond character home on a generous quarter acre block of lush lawns & gardens & close to the heart of the great little village of Robertson.
The attractive dandelion yellow front door entrance greets you warmly as you arrive home & signifies the lovely feeling throughout this happy property which is basking in sunlight & warmth inside & out.
- Delightful & affordable 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom cottage style home situated on three split levels
- A wonderfully spacious & inviting open plan family living/kitchen/dining area with quality hardwood floors, slow combustion fireplace
- Brilliant open plan kitchen with granite tops, centre island bench, gas cooking & another character Rayburn oven
- Light & bright with high vaulted ceilings & skylights from one end to the other
- Master suite upstairs with en-suite & additional retreat/study
- Three extra bedrooms on the lower levels, all with built in robes
- The versatile floor plan can be utilised as either 4 bedrooms, or 3 bedrooms with additional living & retreat areas
- Two study spaces perfect as a working from home office &/or kids study
- Stunning main bathroom with large bath, separate glass shower & attractive pebble/tile flooring
- Large laundry with an efficient heat pump hot water system
- Central underfloor gas heating, 8 panels of solar and upgraded LED down lights throughout
- Generous covered verandahs at the front entrance & another to the rear overlooking the lovely garden & lawns
- Huge back yard with plenty of room for chooks, a veggie garden & the kids to play
- Charming kids cubby house plus a colorbond storage shed
- Plenty of room for a side carport or tandem garage
The village of Robertson is ideally situated with great access to the coast & neighbouring Southern Highland towns such as Bowral, Moss Vale & Berrima. Robertson is beautiful any time of the year & a great place to live & play with forests & waterfalls to walk & ride through, a local school & pre-school & an array of charming restaurants & cafes including the very popular Moonacres Kitchen, the Robertson Inn Pub, The Old Cheese Factory, a small grocery store & many other specialty shops. There is a thriving art community, a friendly & unpretentious atmosphere & events all year round to keep grown-ups & kids alike entertained.
Perfect for a growing family or as a get-away weekender getaway, this is a great opportunity to get into the Robertson market at a very affordable price point – Please don’t delay in arranging an inspection or come along to one of the scheduled Saturday open homes.
For more information, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or email: [email protected]