Raine & Horne Southern Highlands is proud to present this unique & exceptional opportunity in Moss Vale! Currently utilised as the owner’s residence & ample shedding, the commute to work just got a little easier. Sitting on 6,981sqm with a stunning 3-bedroom home & a large workshop, this property is a stand out. Ideal location only minutes from Moss Vale town centre where you can find a range shops, cafes, restaurants, local schools & transportation services. Only a 90 minutes drive from Sydney, under 2 hours to Canberra & an hour from the coast, it doesn’t get any more central than this!
- A beautifully renovated three-bedroom character cottage. With two separate living areas, a large modern kitchen with fabulous granite bench tops, stainless steel appliances & island bench.
- Three generous bedrooms all featuring from built in robes. Two great bathrooms plus an additional toilet in the laundry
- The home stays perfectly temperate throughout the year with a large LPG gas fireplace & reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the home
- Beautiful hardwood timber floors throughout all the main living spaces & carpet in the bedrooms
- A large covered entertaining area at the rear of the property is perfect for any entertainer in any season!
- North facing to the rear with a spectacular outlook
- The adjoining workshop is a massive 392sqm under roof (14mx28m), with its current use to store canoes & kayaks!
- Inside there is a relocatable office area perfect for any type of business
- Multiple storage racks have been installed
- 3 phase power throughout & internal air compressor lines
- Heating & cooling is no issue with internal air conditioning & three wall mounted gas heaters
- Outside the shed there is an additional storage container, a load ramp & plenty of room to move
- There is also an older & smaller garage or garden shed perfect for storing additional equipment if necessary
- Even though the property is connected to town water there are a further two 25,000L tanks behind the workshop
If you thought this property couldn’t offer any more you would be mistaken with potential to subdivide into four lots. Don’t miss this opportunity to secure one of the rarest properties in Moss Vale. For more information please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 [email protected] or Damien Ogilvy on 0423 548 147 [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||132|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||26 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|St Paul's International College||463 Argyle Street Moss Vale NSW 2577||Secondary||Non-Government||1.47 km|
Moss Vale Public School
|12 Browley Street Moss Vale NSW 2577||Primary||Government||1.64 km|
Moss Vale High School
|21 Narellan Road Moss Vale NSW 2577||Secondary||Government||1.74 km|
|6530 Illawarra Highway Moss Vale NSW 2577||Special||Non-Government||3.1 km|
|11-29 Railway Road Burradoo NSW 2576||Combined||Non-Government||4.7 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.