8 Wycliffe Place, Bowral, NSW 2576
Sold for $2,275,000 (Nov 10, 2023)
A Sophisticated & Beautifully Designed New Home Whose Special Moments Begin The Moment You Move In.
Imagine a luxury Bowral home designed & created to fit your lifestyle, disconnected from the busy city yet within minutes of every possible advantage necessary for modern living.
Now imagine your new home being less than 5 minutes from Bowral CBD & close to all schools, medical facilities, bike tracks & sporting fields.
8 Wycliffe Place is a beautifully designed & bespoke luxury home, created & generously proportioned to offer the perfect combination of style & convenience.
From expansive open living areas to elegant stylish interiors, thoughtful features & lighting designed for ambiance & practicality, this substantial family home provides a comfortable & relaxing lifestyle experience.
The home features a king size master suite, plantation shutters throughout, underfloor bathroom heating, dual ovens with pendant lighting for peaceful & tranquil entertaining & a state of the art kitchen whose focus is on ease & convenience as much as it is style.
The list of inclusions goes on…
- 4 bedrooms with BIRs
- King size master suite with WIR & ensuite with large shower, double vanity, enclosed toilet & underfloor heating.
- Kids area/sitting room with study nook & built in desk.
- Dual entry wash closet with toilet, vanity & mirror.
- Open study space.
- Main bathroom sophisticated design with underfloor heating.
- Internal laundry with outdoor access, broom cupboard, bench space.
- Open plan living, kitchen & dining space with sliding doors out to alfresco.
- Kitchen with dual ovens, gas cooktop, large pantry, dishwasher, built in microwave, fridge space with tap.
- Media room with strip window & sliding door.
- Plantation shutters throughout.
- 2.7 m (9 feet) cleanings & doors.
- Laundry with an abundance of storage space.
- Solar panels.
- Back to base alarm system. - Ducted split system heating & cooling. - Double garage with internal access. - Fully fenced. - Landscaped low maintenance garden. For further information or to arrange your inspection, please contact George Kolovos on 0418 232 816 and Sarah Long on 0477 555 055
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L24072118
- Property Type:House
- Building / Floor Area:306 sqm
- Land Area:1000 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||187|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||43|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|