This delightful 1950’s cottage sits on a gently sloping 1,389sqm block, is surrounded by easy-care garden beds & areas of lawn. The stunning garden has featured twice in the popular Bundanoon Garden Ramble. This home offers the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to take their first steps in the market, someone looking for a weekend retreat or for active retirees looking to become apart of the wonderful village community. Ideally positioned within easy walking distance to Bundanoon village where there are a range of shops, award-wining cafes, lush parks, Bundanoon Primary School & train station.
Property features include:
- This kitchen has a good-sized walk-in pantry & a free-standing gas cooker.
- Generous bedrooms both featuring built-in wardrobes
- The bathroom is in its original condition with shower, vanity & toilet
- Two separate living areas
- An outside veranda which overlooks the stunning garden
- 9-foot ceiling throughout & polished timber floors in the kitchen, dining & lounge
- Gas central heating & reverse-cycle heating & cooling this home is perfectly tempered all year round
- Plenty of under house storage, single car garage with workshop space & a single carport with a covered walkway to the house
- A generous laundry with separate toilet
Perfectly central with a scenic 30-minute to Bowral & just over 1.5 hours to both Sydney & Canberra. For more information or to arrange a private inspections contact Damien Ogilvy on 0423 548 147 [email protected] or Brooke Smith on 0488 55 098 [email protected]