Come and inspect this wonderful and near new quality home with sensational northerly views over Kangaroo Valley. Located in a lovely & quiet street on a wonderful block of land, this is all within an easy walk or drive to the quaintest of country villages …
- Quality & near new, solid McDonald Jones brick, colorbond & steel frame construction
- Generous 918m2 parcel in a quiet & desirable cul-de-sac
- Beautiful sunny views over the valley & stunning escarpments from two of the living rooms and alfresco area
- A total of Four bedrooms all with built in robes & 2 magnificent bathrooms
- Large private main bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite bathroom
- 3 living areas consisting of a large open plan living & eat in dining area plus a bonus media room and kids play room
- Magnificent & modern kitchen with caesarstone, centre island, 900m gas cook top & elec oven, rangehood, dishwasher & super sized walk-in butlers pantry
- Access the wonderful under-cover alfresco patio via the large double corner sliding doors that open up the whole main living area to the fresh air, light and views
- Spacious laundry with external access
- Double garage with remote electric door & internal access
- High ceilings & fully ducted air-con throughout
- Newly constructed in 2018 with town water & town sewer
- Easy stroll or ride to centre of the village of Kangaroo Valley – With its famous “Friendly Inn” pub, cafes, post office, specialty shops, pre-school & public school
- Situated in a family-friendly street also with easy access to Local Servo Mini-Mart, Kangaroo River & Hampden Bridge
- This is the perfect, convenient & affordable scenario for a first home buyer or “Tree Changer” without the burden of high maintenance
Kangaroo Valley is described by many as “The most beautiful valley in Australia”& is neatly tucked between Bowral & Berry & just two hours from Sydney & Canberra. In the main village you will find a wide variety of activities, shops, galleries, cafes & restaurants. This is a friendly community that will make you welcome in their home town.
Great for starting afresh & making that move you’ve always wanted – to the country, this is a brilliant & quality home, neat as a pin & on a well sized parcel of land!
Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to commence your country life – In the perfect country village community.
To view this great value property that will not last long in this very active market of high demand, please please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 [email protected]