Come & inspect this state of the art designed home in a wonderful quiet street & with lovely northern views, yet situated close to the village of beautiful Kangaroo Valley. This is a quality home to get away from it all, combined with all the conveniences of country village living!
- Brilliant architect designed home – By David Cox & Craftsman built in 2009 with great attention to detail – By quality local builder, Rod Driver
- Stunning north facing living room with beautiful spotted gum timber flooring, 9foot ceilings & in-built combustion fire place
- The extensive living room continues into the dining & kitchen area which opens onto the sun soaked deck with northern aspect
- Modern caesar stone kitchen with island bench, European appliances, d/w & gas/elec. cooking
- Three bedrooms on two levels with a fourth compact study room on the main living level
- Modern main bathroom plus the convenience of an additional bathroom/laundry which includes second shower & toilet
- A clever assortment of modern louvre windows, double glazing, ceiling fans, downlights & sliding privacy screens throughout
- Cute little path leads down to the private rear garden with a small array of fruit trees
- Inviting undercover & paved area near the front entrance – Could be used as an alternative for outdoor entertaining
- Town water plus tank water for the garden, bottle gas, town sewer & NBN access in the area
- Lovely valley outlook & northern aspect that captures the sun all day
- Simply a brilliant home design on four levels that takes full advantage of the gradient of this lovely parcel of land
- Peaceful & quiet no through street, yet just a ten minute walk to the valley village shops or river
Kangaroo Valley is described by many as “The most beautiful valley in Australia” & is neatly tucked between Bowral, Berry & the coast & just two hours from Sydney & Canberra. In the main village you will find a wide variety of activities, shops, galleries, cafes & restaurants. This a friendly community that make you welcome in their home town.
This is an ideal property to acquire as your valley weekend escape either as an investor, first home buyer or an empty nester couple looking to downsize & enjoy country village living in a lovely relaxed atmosphere!
For more information or a private inspection, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or email: [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|