Apartment 28, 2-8 Station Street, Mittagong, NSW 2575
Sold for $850,000 (Apr 29, 2022)
Motivated Vendor Moving Out Of The Area & Has Instructed Us To Sell!
Central Park Mittagong is a sophisticated & timely development, helping to unite the necessities of contemporary living such as distinctive design, safety, security, convenience & affordability into a harmonized apartment community of scale & ease.
Apartment 28, located on the second floor, has been meticulously designed to showcase a comfortable lifestyle, offering an open floorplan washed in natural light, views over the local park & without compromise on features & finishes.
- Master bedroom opens out to the balcony with WIR & Ensuite which has a large shower, solar powered skylight, wide vanity, toilet, underfloor heating & heated towel rails.
- Second bedroom has BIR, opens out to the balcony, a pleasing colour palette & a lot of natural light.
- Kitchen offers a generous amount of bench space & storage space, has gas cooking & pendant drop down lights.
- Underground parking space.
- Storage space capable of housing multiple motorbikes &/or suitable as a small workshop. - Main living area off the kitchen offers a unique feature wall & opens out to the balcony. - Main bathroom offers floor to ceiling tiles, solar powered skylight, shower, vanity, toilet, underfloor heating & heated towel rails. - European laundry accompanied by significant linen/storage space. - Spare room perfect for an office or additional storage space off the entryway. - Outdoor balcony is wide & capable of housing table & chair or outdoor lounges, BBQ, plants & overlooks the park. - Double glazed windows throughout. - Ducted split system A/C. - Secure building with residents only lift. If you would like to inspect this home, please contact George Kolovos 0418 232 816 or Sarah Long 0477 555 055 to organise a private inspection.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L14554711
- Property Type:Apartment
- Building / Floor Area:97 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||105|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|