Nestled down a long private tree-lined driveway is this beautiful, grand home. Upon entering you immediately get the sense of high-end design & space with high ceilings & feature lighting throughout the home. The master bedroom comes equipped with a large dressing room, walk-in-robe & ensuite, providing the perfect parent retreat. At the opposite end of the house in a private wing you will find the secondary bedrooms, each with built-in-robes & separated from the main house by a substantial media room. This spaciously designed home & gorgeously manicured lawns & gardens is situated on 4,516sqm.
This property also features:
- Large open plan kitchen with generous walk-in pantry & breakfast bar that flows to the meals & family room. A separate formal dining room has quick & easy access to the kitchen, formal living & outdoor entertaining area, any entertainers dream.
- This home provides a large study with gorgeous French doors connecting it to the formal living & entry foyer.
- With a large open fireplace in the formal living & ducted heating & cooling throughout make this home the ideal temperature all year round.
- Large double garage with additional storage area perfect for storing those bulky items.
- Spectacular games room easily modified into any conceivable hobby room.
- Generous self-contained guest studio suite, with open bed/lounge room, ensuite & eat in kitchenette – this is perfect for elderly parents, adult kids or simply people visiting
- Easy side access to the rear yard, perfect for tradies, caravan & boat enthusiast
Ideally located only minutes from Bowral town centre, where you will find a great range of shops, cafes, restaurants, elite private schools such as Chevalier College & Oxley College, stunning local parks & a selection of transportation services. With a quick & scenic drive to the highway this property is perfectly central, with a 1.5 hour drive to Sydney & a 2 hour drive to Canberra. Don’t let this opportunity to secure a beautiful home in a blue-ribbon location pass. For more information or to arrange a private inspection please contact Damien Ogilvy on 0423 548 147 [email protected] or Brooke Smith on 0488 555 098 [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||68|
|Median Rental Price||$950 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||38 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|