Welcome to “Colin’s Run” – A highly productive 40Ha (100 acres approx.) property in Avoca, Southern Highlands. This is the perfect opportunity to build your dream home or undertake your chosen farming exercise, whether it be Beef Cattle Farming, an Equine Facility or as your own Rural Lifestyle property.
• Large holding of 100 acres approx.
• Can be combined with adjoining lot 6 – “Hazel cottage Farm” to total 240 acres
• Around 95% cleared with over 12 paddocks
• Highly productive basalt & loam soils with outstanding pasture improvement history
• Steel yards with loading ramp
• An abundance of water with over 7 dams & with Kellys Creek running through the property
• Ideal house site available on the Western hill with elevated views stretching to the North & East
• Double road frontage to both Walkers Road and Sheepwash Road
• Only a short 4 minute drive via a quality tar sealed road to Avoca Public School & up to six quality private & public high schools only 10 – 15 minutes away
• Just 7 mins to Burrawang village also with its public school, General Store Cafe, Pub, Local Butchery & School of Arts
• Avoca is a tranquil & quality rural area in the heart of the Highlands with an average rainfall of over 1500mm per annum
• An easy 10 minutes to the larger town of Moss Vale, 15 minutes to Bowral, 45 minutes to the Coast & just 90 minutes to Sydney
Please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 / [email protected] or Damien Ogilvy on 0423 548 147 / [email protected] for more information or a detailed private inspection of this brilliant rural property holding.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||5|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|