“Buy Land, They’re Not Making It Anymore”
Be quick to inspect these three brilliant bush blocks representing fantastic value in today’s hot property market & located in the Budgong Area of greater Kangaroo Valley – Buy One or Buy the Lot!
- Located in Selbys Rd Budgong in an ideal private pocket away from it all, yet only 20 minutes to either local village of Kangaroo Valley or Cambewarra
- Lot 4 = 2.02Ha (5 Acres) Approx. – UNDER OFFER
- Lot 3 = 6.29Ha (15 Acres) Approx. – UNDER OFFER
- Lot 1 = 10.7Ha (26 Acres) Approx. – SOLD
- All three blocks have their own separate dwelling entitlement granted by Shoalhaven Council
- Situated amidst nature where you can experience the true sounds of silence, beautiful birds singing in the backdrop & an array of wildlife such as wombats, wallabies & kangaroos
- Your breath will be taken away the feeling of privacy and seclusion on Lot 4, the access to the pristine Budgong Creek on Lot 3, or the lovely filtered views towards the hills & escarpments on Lot 1
- Crystal clear star lit skies at night & are enjoyed from your very private positions
- Grow your own fruit or veggies or have some fresh eggs from your own free range chickens
- Build your dream country dwelling off the grid or enjoy weekends in your tiny home
- Many great locations nearby for bush walking, mountain bike riding & canoeing
- Just a short drive to Kangaroo Valley or Cambewarra, yet with the feeling of being away from it all & totally surrounded by nature
Kangaroo Valley is just two hours or so from Sydney & Canberra. In the main village of Kangaroo Valley you will find a wide variety of activities, shops, galleries, cafes & restaurants. Add to this a friendly community that make you welcome in their home town – Your new “Country Life” will be the envy of your city friends.
These three affordable blocks represent a great opportunity to make your escape to the country & are simply waiting to be your country getaway, either as a weekender or to create and build your permanent solar powered “off the grid” residence. Note: This is a very reasonable entry level price for large acreage & won’t last long on the market.
To arrange an inspection, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 [email protected]