Situated up a quiet country road, yet only 14 minutes from the Kangaroo Valley village is this amazing holding of over 270 acres. Owned by the same family for over 60 years, this perfect “Get-Away” is now available for sale. Larger than many Sydney Suburbs, yet without the crowds & noise, this hidden gem awaits you to establish your dream escape so you can, once & for all, get out of the rat race & experience the real country.
- A massive holding of 274 acres, over 6 titles in a magnificent elevated & very private position
- Mount Scanzi is one of the most significant land marks of the area with a summit of around 600 metres above sea level
- Combination of bush & rain forest & a lovely cleared paddock section
- More than 4kms of track & trails in all directions
- One main dam & a number of natural springs
- Breathtaking views to the North, South & to the Coast, as well as a stunning National Park vista that stretches as far as the eye can see
- Just 14 minutes to the village & river of Kangaroo Valley with tar access most of the way
- Perfect as a get-away retreat, hobby farm, lifestyle, cattle or horse property
PLEASE NOTE: The 6 lots are for sale to be purchased together and will not be split up for sale individually
This super-sized acreage provides a great combination of clean country air, bush, rain forest, views, pasture & privacy, yet it is very well situated with good access to the village.
Kangaroo Valley, which is described by many as “The most beautiful valley in Australia”, is neatly tucked between the Southern Highlands & the South Coast & just two hours from Sydney & Canberra. In the main village you will find a wide variety of activities, shops, galleries, public & pre-schools, cafes & restaurants & a friendly community that make you welcome in their home town.
To arrange an inspection of this simply amazing property – Please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||20|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|