This property is privately set back on just over an acre with breathtaking views to Mount Gibraltar and lush green surrounding. Step inside and be amazed by the well-designed luxury and quality finishes you could ask for.
• Two generous size living rooms designed with large windows to maximise natural light and large doors leading out onto the large, private entertaining deck and wrap around verandah
• Open plan Kitchen with stone benchtops, ample cupboard space, stainless steel European appliances including gas cooking, electric fan forced oven and dishwasher.
• Three bedrooms including the master bedroom with en-suite, underfloor heating, heated towel railing and his/her well-designed walk through robe and private deck.
• Central hallway built in storage units
• Main bathroom with freestanding bathtub and separate shower, separate toilet and powder room
• Central gas heating, reverse cycle air conditioning including heating and cooling plus slow combustion wood fire perfect for all year round.
• Large, combined laundry and mud room with 3 way access including large built in storage units.
• Outdoor alfresco with timber decking including breath taking rural surrounding views.
• Tandem garage with covered access to the house, plenty of off street car parking next to the house, under house storage with two garden sheds.
• Lawn and Garden Maintenance included.
• Available on a 6 or 12 month fixed term.
Just a short distance to Centennial Vineyards, Craigieburn, Bowral Country Club Golf Course, CBD offering all services including cafés, restaurants and boutiques.
Contact Samara Maynard (02) 4861 4444 to organise your private inspection today.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||224|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||76|
|Median Rental Price||$433 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|