SOLD BY PETER DIAMANTIDIS 0404 051 702. Looking at selling or buying? Call Pe...
Display suite 6/69 Great Western Highway, Kingswood *
We are pleased to present Rise Projects latest development in the heart of St Marys, bought to you by Raine & Horne St Marys New Home division award winning listing agent Peter Diamantidis.
Introducing Canberra Rise, an exclusive collection of 12 oversized townhouses featuring 3- and 4-bedrooms, double lockup garages, rumpus room, alfresco area and generously sized dining and lounge rooms.
Being sold off the plan with construction about to start, these townhouse would be applicable for the $25,000 Home Builders Grant + if you are a first home buyer $10,000 new home grant + Exemption Of Stamp Duty.. What an opportunity! T&C would apply.
From the largest, right through to the smallest detail, each townhouse has been designed and built with no compromise. Practical considerations and finely detailed interiors provide luxurious finishes through the residences at Canberra Rise.
- Versatile living spaces with engineered timber flooring, ducted air conditioning and stylish kitchens with breakfast bar.
- Quality European appliances to the kitchen
- Elegant bathroom design with timber laminate vanity, above counter basin and mirror shaving cabinet
- Sized from 131m2 – 180m2 internally
- Double lock up garages
- Spacious landscaped courtyards
- Elegant and high-quality finishes
- WIR and Ensuite to all Master Bedrooms
- 5 minutes from St Marys station
- 5 minutes from St Marys Shopping Village
- 3 Minutes to Queen Street
- 6 minutes to M4 Western Motorway
- 3 minutes walk to the closest bus stop
Rise Projects have a strong track record of delivering projects in the area, having successfully constructed 83 townhouses in the area over the past 3 years. This project is set to be completed by mid-2021.
Contact Listing agent Peter Diamantidis 0404 051 702 to discuss further.