About our Strata Management
Raine & Horne St Marys is one of the rare real estate firms in Sydney that has the professional depth and expertise to combine residential and commercial sales, property management and strata management under the one roof.
Launched in 1981, today, Raine & Horne St Marys administers more than 550 residential and commercial strata managements in Western Sydney, the Hills District, South Eastern Sydney, the Central Coast of NSW and the Snowy Mountains.
As part of the Raine & Horne St Marys strata management difference, the team is led by experienced licenced real estate agents, Vince Turner, Therese Turner and Bruce Kilgour, while senior strata manager Helen Turner is renowned for her industry knowledge and customer support. Moreover, Raine & Horne St Marys strata managers are members of the Real Estate Institute of NSW.
People managers first
At Raine & Horne St Marys our experienced staff, have a peerless track record for always putting our owners corporations first, and to this end will manage all body corporate requirements including:
- setting up new and existing strata plans
- arranging annual general meetings
- preparing and distributing notices, agendas, and minutes and attend meetings
- preparing and distributing financial statements and budgets
- effect insurances on behalf of the owners corporation
- attending to correspondence
- organising and coordinating repairs and maintenance of common property
- maintaining the owners corporation register
- arranging payment of all invoices – and managing sinking fund accounts
- providing advice on complex strata issues.
Moreover, we provide our strata management services around the clock, seven days a week, and are widely recognised for our speed and efficiency when establishing new strata schemes
Protecting your asset is also an important issue, and at Raine & Horne St Marys we will shop around to find the most suitable strata management insurance for your property. However we never take a commission from an insurance company when effecting insurance to ensure we pass on the most suitable insurance cover and premiums to our strata management clients.
We also make available three meeting rooms to our owners corporations for meetings and we guarantee that we’re always accessible and knowledgeable about all matters involved in managing strata plans.
To contact Raine & Horne St Marys’ Strata Management team, phone: (02) 9623 5666 or email: [email protected]