We are pleased to present Rise Projects latest development in Kingswood brought to you by Raine & Horne St Marys New Home division award winning listing agent Peter Diamantidis.
Introducing KINGSWOOD RISE, luxurious townhouse situated close to the town centre of Kingswood, just a short drive to Penrith City Centre, Nepean Hospital and Kingswood train station.
This brand new townhouse has just been rented under the affordable housing through an accredited provider for 10 years and is only to be purchased by investors. There are incentives for investors + having a great rental return of $445 per week.
This aesthetically and functionally appointed, this townhouse are luxuriously designed and features
- Versatile living spaces with engineered oak timber flooring, energy efficient downlights and Daikin ducted air
- Stylish kitchens with breakfast bar and stone counter tops, quality stainless steel European appliances (oven,
range hood, gas cooktop plus dishwasher), and soft close drawers and doors
- Elegant bathroom with matte black fixtures, built in tub, mirrored shaving cabinet and timber vanity
- Serene carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fan light and built in mirrored wardrobes
To complete the package, the exterior features landscaped courtyard with paved patio, rear clothes line, dual roller door garage
- 1.1km to Kingswood station, plus bus stops on Great Western Highway
- 8 minute drive to Penrith CBD and Westfield Penrith, offering a range of shops, dining options, supermarkets
and Hoyts cinema
-Within 9 mins drive to M5 motorway and WSU Kingswood
- 5 minute drive to Nepean Hospital
For further details please contact Peter Diamantidis on 0404 051 702
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||64|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||162|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|