Come and inspect this exceptionally presented brick/rendered and tiled family home situated in quiet cul de sac.
Positioned only a short walk to all local amenities including local schools, shops, parks and transport plus easy access to main arterial roads including the popular M4 motorway and Great Western Highway.
SOME FEATURES INCLUDE:
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Ensuite to the main + walk in robe
- Built in robes and walk in robe to other bedrooms
- Flowing open plan design with light filled L-Shaped lounge and dining on entry + separate
family room off the kitchen overlooking the entertaining area
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Renovated main bathroom containing a large shower recess and separate free standing
- Renovated laundry with 3rd toilet
- Tastefully renovated, modern kitchen which includes walk in pantry, large island bench,
stone benchtops, quality appliances including a 900mm gas stove and integrated Miele
NOW FOR THE OUTDOOR ENTERTAINER:
- Private rear yard with French doors from living and main bedroom opening up onto outdoor
entertaining area which over looks the salt water inground pool with glass pool fence.
- Teenage retreat which is currently being used as a " Man Cave"
- Double lock up garage with auto door and internal access plus side access into rear yard
- Solar panels positioned on roof which could provide a saving in electricity
This perfect entertaining home is positioned on 644sqm block.
Contact Peter Diamantidis 0404 051 702 for further details.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||82|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-14 %|