Situated on the first floor of the Star Arcade, a prominent and long-standing arcade in the middle of the expanding Queen Street that is currently undergoing a transformation bringing new business and people to the area. The Star Arcade backs onto a large council carpark making your new office readily available to clients!
• Three office suites to available ranging in size from 50sqm-60sqm
• All offices next door to each other with the opportunity to purchase 1, 2 or all 3 and combine for a bigger space of up to 160sqm
• Offices are all air conditioned
• Offices have recently been repainted throughout
• The arcade has also recently been refurbished with new paint right throughout both levels
• Opportunity to join quality traders and office users such as a solicitor, conveyancer, medical user and tutoring company
• Prices start at $135,000.00 plus GST for sale (suites 18 & 19) and $155,000.00 plus GST for sale (suite 20)
THE CHANGES HAPPENING AROUND ST MARYS:
The new Airport Rail Line is coming to St Marys. It is agreed on all sides of Politics & it is funded. Construction is due to be completed by the time that the Airport starts operation in 2026.
All levels of Government have a goal to create over 200,000 highly skilled jobs in the Aerotropolis precinct within this time frame. The type of jobs created are unlike anything currently available in the market – unless you can jag a job at NASA!
All levels of Government are looking at ways of activating the existing Cities for residential living while providing the workplaces for this new, highly skilled workforce around the airport. This is simply because the airport will be operating 24 hours a day.
At its peak it is estimated that the Airport will carry over 80 million travellers per year. That is roughly double Sydney Airport. The Aerotropolis precinct covers an area of approx. 11,000HA. That is over twice the size of Sydney CBD!
St Marys will be approx. 3 Railway Stations from the Airport. Less than 20 minutes. The Queen Street of today is going to look very different in 5 years time.
Now is your chance to get in before the rest of the World realises the impact this huge investment will make to a tired Retail precinct that definitely has it’s best days ahead… THESE ARE ONLY SOME OF THE CHANGES
Contact Tom Turner on 0432 233 685 for further details.
- All information contained herein is gathered from reliable sources, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and all persons should rely on their own enquirers. Distances & amounts are approximately *